|Level of the study program||Amount of tuition fees (at the middle exchange rate of the NBS – on the day of payment)||Dynamics of payment|
|Bachelor academic studies|
- I year – 1600 €
- II year– 1600 €
- III year– 1600 €
- IV year – 1800 €
- Winter semester 500 € at the enrollment year, and 3 installments of 100 € until the end of the winter semester, and in the summer semester: until March 1st, 500 €, and 3 installments of 100 € until the end of the summer semester.
- The tuition fee does not include the costs of printing literature, as well as the costs of organizing professional practice, so the funds for that are provided through 50% of participation.
|Master academic studies|
- 300 € upon enrollment (first semester);
- 5 installments of 100€ in October, November, December, January and February (during the winter semester);
- 300€, in the first half of March, during the verification of the winter and summer semester enrollment;
- 5 installments of 100€ in April, May, June, July and August.
|Doctoral academic studies|
- I year 2000 €
- II year 2000 €
- III year 4000 €
|In the first and second year:|
- 1,000€ when enrolling in the winter semester
- 1,000€ when enrolling in the summer semester
In the third year:
- 1,000€ when enrolling in the 5th semester
- 1,000€ when enrolling in the 6th semester
- 2,000€ before public defense of doctoral dissertation