An online kick-off meeting for the project called “Circular Innovation and Resilient City Labs in the Adrion Region – CIRCLE”, which is funded under the Interreg Adrion Transnational Cooperation Program, was held on Tuesday, March 24th, 2020.
The CIRCLE project aims to increase and expand knowledge in the field of sustainability of circular economy principles through collaboration among innovative actors in the business, administrative and financial sectors, as well as in civil society, and within urban regions where the largest amount of waste is produced, which are also places where innovative models can be implemented. The implementation of the project officially started on 2/1/2020 and the Faculty of Applied Ecology participates as a partner.
The project holder is the municipality of Forli from Italy, and the project consortium, in addition to the Faculty of Futura, also includes:
- Romagna Tech-Italia
- School Center Velenje – Slovenia
- RDA of Northern Primorska Ltd. Nova Gorica – Slovenia
- Public institution for development of Međimurska County REDEA – Croatia
- Anatoliki S.A Development Agency of Eastern Thessaloniki’s Local Authorities –Greece
- Institute for Innovation and Sustainable Development- AEIPLOUS –Greece
- Fund for Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency of the Republika Srpska – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Municipality of Laktaši-Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Regional Center for Socio-Economic Development – Banat (RCR BANAT) – Serbia
- Minicipality of Ulcinj-Montenegro
- Municipality of Tirana-Albania